A Message From The Head
The Thomas Lord Audley School is a high performing, over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school, situated to the south of Colchester. It serves a wide and diverse catchment area, including Old Heath, Monkwick, Shrub End, the villages to the south of Colchester and the community of Mersea Island.
High Tide -Mersea Buses depart at 3.30pm
Open Week - Daily Tours 9.00am till 28/09
Open Evening - 5.00-8.00pm
Non Student Day
Year 6 Taster Day
- Exam Results 2017TLA Exam Results 2017
- TLA Historic Ofsted JudgementOfsted Report April 2016
- MagellanAccess to your files, emails and remote applications.
- Examination Results 2016TLA Examination Results 2016
- 2016 Most Improved Secondary School in Essex2016 Most Improved Secondary Sch in Essex
- ProspectusOur latest prospectus for you to download in PDF format.
- Maths RevisionMaths Revision Resources
- ParentPayAccess your account for the schools' cashless catering system.
- Show My HomeworkView the school's homework calendar.
- Parents' Evening SystemAccess to the online Parents' Evening booking system.
- Accelerated MathsAccess Accelerated Maths area
- School UniformVisit the on-line shop to purchase branded school uniform.
- OFSTED ReportThe latest inspection reports published by OFSTED.
- OFSTED Parent ViewView the OFSTED Parent View on-line questionnaire.
- CEOPChild Exploitation & Online Protection Centre
- Careers (i-Essex)Advice about further education and finding employment.
- SoundCloudListen to audio files created by students.