Thinking about becoming a Teacher?
Want to …
• encourage children to dream big?
• live with a deep sense of purpose?
• be a lifelong learner?
• inspire generations of change?
• ignite the spark of learning?
• explore your creativity?
• prove that one person can make a difference?
• motivate others by your example?
• have a different experience every day?
• love what you do?
We offer an 11-16 PGCE programme, with post 16 enhancement, in conjunction with North Essex Teacher Training (NETT) as our provider.
NETT is a centre for core SCITT and School Direct Training Programmes in Colchester and the surrounding areas.
All programmes give you qualified Teacher Status (QTS). The NETT Post Graduate Certificate in Education will offer 60 masters credits integrated into the course. This is built in as standard on non salaried courses and is an additional option for salaried courses.
For more information, please contact North Essex Teacher Training on 01255 431949 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the NETT website: www.coastalscitt.co.uk
Initial Teacher Training (ITT) Policy - Click here